Saturday, April 16, 2011

Has anybody else notice a correlation between knitting and geekery, knitting and music, or knitting and food?  These three themes seem to run through so many of the knitting blogs and knitting photo sharing I follow.  For instance, I'm about to start a shawl pattern called Evenstar Shawl designed for a Lord of the Rings collection of shawls.  Maybe it’s because these are the things I’m interested in or is it bigger than that?  Just a curiosity.


Some yarn for eye fondling.  The top two yarns are possibly going to be used in a secret project.  Femmebot BTW is my new fav colorway from BMFA.  Bottom pic are some yarns that I'm possibly going to use in designing my own shawl pattern, maybe. 

BMFA - Turquoise and Femmebot


BMFA STR in  (Left to Right) Koi Koi, Flower Power, Femmebot,
and Chapman Springs (x2)
 .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment