Friday, January 14, 2011

My Perfection

9 months ago yesterday I give birth to the most amazing little gift.  A gift weighing 6 lbs 10 oz.  A gift with no hair and a small birth mark on his right hip.  A gift with navy blue eyes (yes, they are now brown).  A gift that has given me and my husband the craziest, funniest, lovingest, most tiredest nine months of our entire life.  

My son James David has been the single most important thing I have ever done.  He is my perfection.  I tell him every night that he is my perfection.  The most perfect thing that I ever created.  You know that I’m a creative person and I can find fault in anything that I make, but not this creation.  Maybe because it a creation made between two people who love each other very much that manifest itself with perfection.  

Enough sappy, here’s an update.  Here is what he is doing at 9 months.

He can tell a story from the heart.  His stories of adventure are complete with sound effects and water works.  

He sleeps hard and parties harder.  Much like his mom he does not want his days of fun to end and squeezes every minute out the day before drifting off to sleep.  

He has the best smile and uses it to hook the ladies.  Enough said, you know the one.

He loves to be around lots of people.  Much like his daddy he is a social butterfly and enjoys chatting it up with all his friends.  

He keeps us on our toes.  He is a crawling, scooting, and rolling master.  Nothing it out of bounds now, well except the stuff that is higher than 3 feet. 


He eats.  And eats.  And eats.  And eats.  He enjoys his food, all of it.  

He is so silly.  Just watch him with a blanket.  He puts it over his head and flails his arms and legs.  When you peek under the blanket he gives you a huge smile and pulls the blanket back over his head.  Just silliness.  


He has the best laugh I have ever heard.  The big belly laugh that gets me and everyone around him laughing.  

He can give the best morning smile.  Never mind that the morning smile is at 5:45am, it is still perfect and lights up my day.  

I could go on and on about my Nugget, but I won’t.  Just know that he is my perfect 9 month old and I’ve love every minute of the past 9 months.  The good and the bad.  




.

No comments:

Post a Comment